In my previous post I presented a batch file that uses robocopy to make mirror backups of local files to a NAS. In this post, I will build upon that to add Volume Shadow Copy functionality in order to copy locked files.
- Corrado VR6
- Replacing the CPU on an existing motherboard
- Hacked again
- Now hosting beccapet.datahamster.com
- I’ve been hacked!
- Mouse freezes on Ubuntu and Windows with SuperMicro X8DTL
- Using Shadow Copy with Robocopy
- Using Robocopy to create a Windows backup
- Building a dual Xeon X5680 workstation
- Getting a Dell U2713HM to run 2560×1440@60Hz in Ubuntu